- One to One Consultations
- Group Nutritional Therapy
- Corporate Nutritional Therapy
One to one
Following completion of a detailed questionnaire and 3 day food diary prior to our meeting, I will use this information to understand your history of symptoms and look for ways to rectify the imbalances in the body which may be at the root of your health issues.
At our meeting we will build on the information you have supplied and produce a detailed programmme for you to incorporate into your life. You will also learn a lot about your body and how your present lifestyle and diet choices are unbalancing your body's natural health.
I will produce a recommendation document, which may include the use of laboratory tests if required, and a detailed and personal nutritional and supplement programme, which aims to accommodate your food preferences, health goals and easily fit with your lifestyle.
Your initial consultation lasts 1 1/2 hours. Both the nutritional and supplement programme is sent to you after the consultation. Any tests that can be carried out by your medical professionals under the NHS will be suggested first and any test results you may already have can be included in our initial consultation. My personal nutritional consultation can take place locally or if you are further away over a Skype call.
Your follow-up consultation will last 45 minutes. During this time, your progress is assessed and your nutritional and supplement programme adjusted in the light of any remaining issues.
I generally recommend a 3 months programme which entails an initial consultation and two follow-up consultations, usually 4 weeks apart. You can of course contact me by email if you have any questions about any of the recommendations or add further information to your case.
Group Nutritional Workshops
You may be part of a self-help group or a collection of friends with a group goal,and would like a group presentation. I can cover a wide range of topics, so please contact me to discuss your groups particular interest.
- Short talk on your topic, followed by a question and answer session. Suggestions include IBS, low energy, low mood, food cravings.
- Cookery demonstration using unknown food groups or methods of preparation, for example juicing and smoothy making.
- Weight loss issues, such as weightloss past the menopause, or plateauing, how weekly but intense exercise works to balance blood sugar and increase weightloss, or weightloss whilst on medications.
131 million days were lost due to sickness absences in the UK in 2013 according to a government report in 2014. Stress being a factor which can lead to many symptoms
- Abdominal weight gain.
- Poor memory and lack of concentration.
- Increased risk of contracting infections.
- Poor sleep, anxiety, depression, aggression.
- Compromised digestion, irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn and reflux.
I can deliver a wide range of relevant topics, information and techniques to take home and incorporate into daily lives, in either a group situation or 1 to 1 consultations.
Nutritional education in the work place has far reaching benefits, which include employees friends and family. And is generally received enthusiastically, because the workforce learns to develop control of how to look after their health naturally; often increasing productivity and staff relations.